The Learning Forest features a network of boardwalks and elevated walkways that allow visitors to explore habitats ranging from a freshwater forest wetland to a lowland rainforest.
Visitors can learn about freshwater forest wetland ecosystems at the Keppel Discovery Wetlands and walk amongst a collection of some of the tallest tree species in Southeast Asia at the SPH Walk of Giants.
Admission to the Learning Forest as well as the tour is free.
Registration: Visitor Services, Tyersall Gate (required 15 minute before session starts, on a first-come-first-serve basis)
Please note that no pets are allowed on this tour, as the route requires access on the elevated boardwalk.
Limited slots available on a first-come-first-serve-basis. Social distancing requirements apply.
23 December, 09:00–10:00
13 January, 09:00–10:00
27 January, 09:00–10:00
10 February, 09:00–10:00.
+65 6471 7138
+65 6471 7361
+65 6471 9937
1 Cluny Road, Singapore 259569
How to get there?
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
- SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
- SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
- Nearest MRT Station : Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
- SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
- SMRT 67, 171
- Nearest MRT Station : Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
There are taxi drop-off/pick-up points at the following major entrances:
- Botany Centre, Tanglin Gate (via junction of Holland/Napier Road)