Come together this Ramadan for a month of self reflection, pause, and reconnection through Iftar and Suhoor experiences, workshops, discussions, exhibition openings, story telling, and guided tours.
- Iftars & Suhoors | INKED, Lawrie Shabibi, Cinemajlis by Cinema Akil & Project Chaiwala, Nightjar Coffee Roasters
- Alserkal Lates | Wednesdays 8-11PM
- Kicking it Old School | Board Games Night in A4 | Wednesdays 8-11PM
- PechaKucha Food for Thought | 25 May 8.30PM
- Majlis Storytelling | 15 May 8.30-9.30PM
- Social Saturdays | 25 May 8-11PM
The programme examines and reflects upon the notion of maintenance, exploring manifestations of the theme which nurture creative cognition, self reflection, and reconnection.
Check-out this link for the full programme here.
Image Credit: Alserkal Avenue
26 May–03 June, 18:30–12:00.
+971 50 556 9797
Alserkal Avenue, Street 8, Al Quoz 1, Sheikh Zayed: Exit 43, Dubai
How to get there?
Take a metro to Noor Islamic Metro Station and we are a short cab ride away! Located right behind Times Square Mall in Al Quoz, Dubai.