Splash into a world of excitement at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
Get ready for a day filled with excitement at the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park on Palm Jumeirah Island. Enjoy an array of thrilling rides that will push you to your limit, including Aquaconda, the world’s largest water slide that will catapult you and your friends on a wild ride and drop you into the largest fibreglass tube in the world!
Grab a tube and ride the river that takes you on a journey through Aquaventure’s unique interconnecting waterways. Head to the Tower of Poseidon where you will experience record-breaking rides that plunge you into tanks with sharks and rays.
Take a break from the rides to relax on the private beach, shop, or eat at one of the 15 restaurants available to you.
Venture into the Lost Chambers Aquarium to surround yourself with sharks, stingray, piranhas, lobsters, and seahorses in a maze of underwater glass tunnels. With an all-day full access pass and activities for all ages, there is no better way to spend a hot day in the desert!
- Children aged 0-12 may only enter the water park if accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 of age can enter the park for free
- For safety reasons, you have to be 1.2 meters to gain access to rides in Tower of Neptune
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times. Please refer to the website for more details
- Please note that outside food and drinks are strictly prohibited in the park
Hours Of Operation: open daily 10.00 AM to Sunset* (Closing hours subject to change depending on the time of year)
Health & Sanitation Programme:
- Thermal Cameras - All resort entry points will utilise thermal cameras to conduct temperature checks
- Early Isolation / Segregation - Our colleagues are trained and briefed to report all guests presenting COVID-19 symptoms on property. This allows us to take immediate action to assess their medical condition and ensure guests can isolate in their room or be referred to a medical facility for further assessment
- Social Distancing - Our resort will ensure all guests and colleagues are following physical distancing standards by standing at least 2 metres away from others throughout the property
- Air Filter And Hvac Cleaning - The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange is optimised
- Hand Sanitizer - Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the resort
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - PPE is worn by all colleagues based on regulations and guidance of the Dubai Health Authority
- Disinfection Protocols - We use industry leading cleaning and sanitising products and protocols mandated by UAE authorities that have been approved for use against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens
- Entry tickets must be purchased in advance for Atlantis Aquaventure and are not available on the gate.
- Complimentary individually wrapped towels will be provided and changing rooms, lockers will be limited
Image Credit: KLOOK
Atlantis Super Pass With Two Way Road Transfer: 430 AED
Aquaventure Day Pass With Two Way Road Transfer: 380 AED
Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass - Adult: 315 AED (Kid - AED 265)
Atlantis Aquaventure Super Pass - Adult: 365 AED (Kid - AED 315)
Atlantis, Crescent Road, The Palm Jumeirah
How to get there?
By public transport: Take the Dubai Tram towards the Al Sufouh Metro Station. Get off at Palm Jumeirah. At Palm Jumeirah, take the monorail that will take you directly to Aquaventure Water Park.
By taxi: Aquaventure Water Park is a 25 minute drive from Deira (city centre of Dubai).