Baby Arabia’s program has been developed to work with Expat multilingual Communities in mind (families/nurseries & schools).
Our developed and innovative lesson structure ensures consistency, flexibility and efficiency in teaching. Our sessions balance audio, visual and kinesthetic carrying out physical “do” approach rather than “be told”.
This combination of tasks stimulates learning, also providing children with a familiar program that is easy to follow and builds their confidence. Each lesson is targeted to the age group of the learner. We include singing, music, games and art to meet the needs of young children and ensure the lessons are varied and interesting. Children love this method of learning. We consistently introduce and reinforce key concepts and vocabulary to ensure language acquisition and retention
Who we are
Baby Arabia’s program has been developed to work with Expat multilingual Communities in mind (families/nurseries & Schools). Our developed and innovative lesson structure ensures consistency, flexibility and efficiency in teaching. Our sessions balance audio, visual and kinaesthetic carrying out physical “do” approach rather than “be told”.
“It all started with our sons” , Says Nadia Wehbe, Founder of baby Arabia. I was in a Spanish speaking country and decided to join a “Mother and Baby” group.
Our Arabic Programs are not only about Academia but also educating families how to maintain their Mother Tongue in a community where English is the majority.
When Wehbe looked for similar baby and toddler groups in Dubai, she noticed they were mainly in English. None of them were being offered in Arabic. As a child of mixed race parents and being married to a European, Wehbe felt she needed the support of a community to introduce Arabic to her sons. She decided to start her own program which currently offers a “Mother & Baby” group but will soon launch other activities such as Crafts, Sports and music – All in Arabic.
“Everyone has different reasons for introducing a language to their child. Mine is simple. I believe offering my sons their mother & father tongue is a gift only we can do and any extra language can only be a positive step in thier intellectual and social development – Especially when meeting and understanding people of different cultures”, She adds.
Baby Arabia offers:
- Native-speaking, trained teachers for Arabic, French & Spanish
- On-Line Programs: Programs that take place at your in Play areas/ Nurseries/ELC as part of your curriculum or your home
- Teacher Training: “Using the Baby Arabia Method to instruct language learning in a creative and child-friendly way”
- Parent Workshops/Consultations on how to maintain and acquire languages into your home.
- Official Presentations for Nurseries and Schools on language acquisition and the multilingual child
- After Nursery/School Activity Programs
- Private Tuition
- Personalised lifestyle classes for Mother Tongue Speakers from art to cooking and sports collaborating with specialists in those fields
We at Baby Arabia believe that the best way to teach language is through play and that is the future and the future of your children.
Image Credit: Baby Arabia
Mon–Thu 09:00–18:00, Sun 09:00–18:00.