In this series of 4 virtual value learning sessions, your little one will learn about four of India's most illustrious figures and explore the values they promoted.
Dates & Time:
- 15 September - 4.00 PM IST
- 16 September - 4.00 PM IST
- 17 September - 4.00 PM IST
- 18 September - 4.00 PM IST
- Mother Theresa and her generous spirit.
- Swami Vivekananda and his honest character.
- Abdul Kalam and his love of sharing.
- BKS Iyengar one of the fathers of yoga.
Why This Is Important?
With the advent of COVID-19, values and life-skills are more important than ever to help our little ones cope with uncertainty and fear. We look to some of India's most important figures, who showed us how to navigate challenging times.
As a social enterprise our mission is to support parents in raising resilient little ones who will pave the future!
Fees: AED 29,95
1. Each session will
- be for 45 minutes
- introduce your child to one of India's most famous figures. We'll explore their life and the values they stood for
- include a 'staury' reading centered around the value
- include a simple activity to reinforce the value
2. Once you sign up, we will contact you for your number to share the details of the online call to ensure safety and security.
3. If you have more that one child watching from the same computer, you only have to pay once!
Image Credit: Dino Staury
Fees: 29.95 AED