Visit one of Dubai’s newest parks, or rather a collection of parks, for a day of unforgettable adventures for kids and adults alike.
Having opened its doors in December 2016, Dubai Parks and Resorts lets you experience three mega theme parks - all in one place. MOTIONGATE™ Dubai invites you on thrilling themed rides through the best of Hollywood’s blockbusters: The Hunger Games, Ghostbusters, Step Up and more, as well as a journey to a real-life movie set at Studio Central. BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai combine interactive rides and multimedia shows to give you a one of a kind experience with Bollywood’s famous celebrities. Come explore a world where the LEGO® brick comes to life at LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
Set your imagination racing with over 60 themed rides, slides, shows, building experiences and an entire year of awesome events! The ultimate destination for families with kids aged 2-12! Book now on Klook and instantly enjoy two adventures with just one pass – just take your pick!
- Enter the world of adventure at Dubai Parks & Resort with Motiongate Parks as the 1st one to reopen this season.
- Get to enjoy Motiongate, LEGOLAND® Dubai, LEGOLAND® Water Park or Bollywood Parks with just one pass.
- Conquer the park as a family and bring your kids, perfect for ages 2-12, for a fun day out!
- Attend one of Dubai's newest amusement parks - Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Kids are in control as they captain their LEGO® boat through the port.
- Dragon's Apprentice: All the thrills of a roller coaster but perfectly sized for our younger knights and princesses.
- Taxi No. 1 is a thrilling high-speed and turbulent roller coaster ride for the young ones, that takes a journey through the streets of Mumbai.
- NINE brand new rides!
- Get a bird’s eye view of Bollywood Parks Dubai from the Wheel of Stars!
- Bollywood Sky flyer is the world record breaking ride and is the tallest swing ride in the world!
- Your only means towards safe haven is our 58 meters awe-inspiring drop tower! So hop into our thrilling Zombieland Blast-off!
- Little ones! It’s your chance now to meet little 3-apples-tall all-blue adorable Smurfs!
- [Klook Exclusive Offer] 25% OFF at Al Mashowa Restaurant at Riverland Dubai.
Image Credit: Dubai Parks And Resorts
[Klook Exclusive] 2 Attractions Pass - Gold Tier: 326 AED (instead of AED545)
Legoland Dubai 1 Day Ticket: 220 AED (instead of AED275)
MotionGate +Dubai Aquarium Entry Tickets: 220 AED (instead of AED394)
Bollywood Dubai 1 Day Ticket: 220 AED (instead of AED275)
Motiongate Dubai 1 Day Ticket: 220 AED (instead of AED275)
Legoland Waterpark Dubai 1 Day Ticket: 220 AED (instead of AED275)
+971 4 820 0000
Dubai Parks and Resorts - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
How to get there?
It is a very simple drive to Dubai Parks and Resorts.
From Dubai head south on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), until you have passed Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali.
After the Emarat service station, take the right turn onto Exit 5 for Dubai Parks & Resorts.
Travel time from Dubai Marina is around 20-25 minutes.
From Dubai Mall it’s less than 40 minutes.
For those heading north from Abu Dhabi, the drive will take an hour.
By Public Transport:
To visit Dubai Parks and Resorts via the Dubai Metro, it’s best to take the Red Metro line to Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, take one of the many RTA taxis to Dubai Parks and Resorts. They will drop you in prime position to begin your experience.
The taxi will reach the resort in less than 20 minutes, and cost approximately AED50.
From Dubai International Airport:
Head south on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), until you have passed Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali. After the Emarat service station, take the right turn onto Exit 5 for Dubai Parks & Resorts.
The trip will take 40 minutes.
From Al Maktoum International Airport:
Dubai Parks and Resorts is very close to Al Maktoum International Airport. Take Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and head south. Turn right at Exit 5, Saih Shuaib Street – Dubai Parks and Resorts.
You will see the park entrance on the left-hand side of the road after 5 kilometers. The total journey will take 20 minutes.