Expo City Dubai celebrates the holy month with ‘Hai Ramadan’
Hai Ramadan will take visitors on a mesmerising journey through the Islamic world, from traditional Emirati neighbourhoods, crossing over to the Levant, followed by North Africa and South Asia, and ending with the contemporary Arabian Gulf.
From regional cuisine to international gastronomy and enticing street food, visitors will also have the chance to indulge in an array of food and beverage, reflecting the joy of breaking fast and sharing a meal with a loved one during the holy month.
What to expect
- Rashid and Latifa Quest to Find the Moon Performance in Al Wasl Plaza
- Children’s Workshop Activities & Games
- Sports & Wellness
- Retail Market
- Communal Iftar Table
- Surreal Corporate Iftar
- UAE Cultural Avenue
- Charity Activation
- Rashid & Latifa Meet And Greet
- Sweet Treats
Dates: 3 March – 25 April
- 3 March - 20 March: 16:00 - 22:00 (Some sections of Hai Ramadan will be open but not ALL)
- 21 March - 25 April: 17:00 - 2:00
Price: Hai Ramadan is free to visit with charges applicable for some activities and workshops.
Image Credit: Expo City Dubai
21 March–25 April, 17:00–02:00.
+971 4 555 2020
Between Emirates Road and Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, D57,