Have you ever wanted to climb to the top of Burj Khalifa? Does the idea of ascending 2,909 stairs to Level 160 interest you?
Are you up for this virtual charity challenge during lockdown?
If so, join us on Friday 15th May at 9 am for our Virtual Charity Climb to the Top of Burj Khalifa, led by Gretta Beckett, Global Elite Tower Runner.
Our international charity projects need our support more than ever before. Due to Covid-19 our usual source of fundraising from our local activities and international challenges are under threat and our very limited resources are extremely stretched.
Please help us continue our work to give children around the world, the chance of a better life. We are focusing on fundraising to provide them with day-to-day essentials: food, water, clothing, shelter.
We invite you to take part in our virtual stair climb, from which funds raised will help support over 2,000 children at our projects in Nepal, Uganda, Tanzania, Peru, and Lebanon.
Our Charity Projects
How it works:
- Donate AED50 to enter via yallagive registration link
- You will then receive an email providing all the information you need to take part
- Download Zoom to your device, join us at the start line for the warm-up, start your time tracking device, then up the stairs, you go!
If you don't have access to actual stairs within your home, we challenge you to improvise with something imaginative!
After completing the stair climb, let us know how long it took with a picture of your time stats.
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors Runderwearuae and Haddins Fitness, we have several exciting prizes to give away.
Prizes for winners!
- Winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for Female and Male
- Participant tagging GulfForGood Runderwearuae and Haddins Fitness the most during their climb
- Participant wearing the funkiest trainers
- Participant wearing the most colourful outfit
The fastest time recorded so far has been 20 mins. Expect to take up to 3 hours to complete this challenge depending on your energy levels.
IACAD fundraising approval #3046.
When: May 15 at 9 AM
Image Credit: Gulf For Good
Donation : 50 AED
+971 4 368 0222