Our swim camps keep you and your children active and busy. All swimmers meet and make friends and get a sense of achievement when they see how quick they are improving. It’s a fun way to learn to swim or learn to compete.
Apart from being a fun activity, swim camps are one of the best ways to establish technique and correct style. Because you or your child is swimming daily you get to practice what you learnt yesterday without any chance of forgetting. The improvements you’ll see from swim camps are very rewarding. We’ll put you in a group with swimmers of your age and level, our coaches will work with your group to analyse your technique and you’ll get one to one feedback and coaching on how to improve.
Join our camp from Sunday 15th December 2019 till Thursday 2nd January 2020 in Hamdan Sports Complex.
Dates for the swim classes are as follows:
- Week 1 – Sunday 15thDecember until Thursday 19thDecember
- Week 2 – Sunday 22ndDecember until Thursday 26thDecember (No lesson on Wednesday 25thDecember 2019)
- Week 3 – Sunday 29thDecember until Thursday 2nd January 2020 (No lesson on Wednesday 1st January 2020)
The class timings are:
- 9 AM to 10.30 AM followed by land training until 11.45 AM. All squad swimmers need to attend both the swimming training and dry land training.
Learn to swim sessions;
- Stroke Correction 9:00 AM till 10:00 AM
- Intermediate 10:00 AM till 10:45 AM
- Beginners 11:00 AM till 11:45 AM
What to bring: Swimmers need to wear proper swimming gear and good fitting goggles. Also bring a small snack and water to drink and if you are joining the dry side activity please wear trainers and short and t-shirt or your HPSC team kit for the dry side activity.
Image Credit: High Perfomance Swimming Club
Week 1 - 5 sessions: 425 AED (Learn to swim)
Week 1 - 5 sessions: 600 AED (Squad training)
Week 2 - 4 sessions: 340 AED (Learn to swim)
Week 2 - 4 sessions: 480 AED (Squad training)
Week 3 - 4 sessions: 340 AED (Learn to swim)
Week 3 - 4 sessions: 480 AED (Squad training)
All 3 weeks - 13 sessions: 1000 AED (Learn to swim)
All 3 weeks - 13 sessions: 1500 AED (Squad training)
Single session - if places are available: 100 AED (Learn to swim)
Single session - if places are available: 150 AED (Squad training)
+971 0 505057587
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Sports Complex
How to get there?
If you’re coming from Sharjah, please take the 611- Emirates road to Hamdan Sports Complex, it is only a 20 minutes drive away!