The one place where you live the game!
In the beginning, the world of gaming was fantasy - existing only on the screen until a mysterious vortex opened. Enter a universe where the real and the virtual worlds collide, where gamers and their inhabitants exist in an all-new dimension. A place where some of the world’s best gaming experiences come together to fight the forces.
Welcome to Hub Zero - the one place where you Live the game.
- Step right into the gaming universes with the immersive, virtual reality attractions in Hub Zero!
- Take part in an exhilarating close-quarter laser tag battle in Gears of War as your group fights the Locusts
- Play the Hack Attack and immerse yourself in a 10-minute, action-packed bullet spray onto your oppontents
- Obliterate the Umbrella Corp zombies in Resident Evil: Bio Terror, an interactive trackless dark ride
- Embark on a virtual battle against enemy forces in a cutting-edge recon buggy in Battlefield Recon Assault
Image Credit: Hub Zero
Mon–Wed 02:00–10:00, Thu–Fri 02:00–00:00, Sat–Sun 02:00–10:00.
Attention! 22.08 closed.
Premium Pass: 149 AED (instead of AED160)
Hub Zero + The Green Planet (Combo Ticket): 145 AED (instead of AED250)
City Walk, located at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Safa Road
How to get there?
From Al Wasl Road from Abu Dhabi direction:
Continue towards Dubai on D92, turning right onto Al Safa Street/D71
Turn right at the second traffic light, parking will be available underground to your right
From Abu Dhabi via Sheikh Zayed Road:
Follow Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 to Al Safa St/D71. Take the exit toward Burj Khalifa from Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11
From Dubai International Airport:
Get on Ell from Airport Rd/D89 and D70
Head northeast Follow Ell to Al Safa St/D71 in Dubai. Take exit 51A from Ell
Take exit SIA toward Jumeirah
Keep left and merge onto Al Safa St/D71
Go left at second traffic signal, parking is available underground on your right