Experience an unforgettable day of fun at IMG Worlds of Adventure, the largest indoor theme park in the world.
Covering over 1.5 million square feet, the theme park welcomes over 20,000 guests each day and features 4 themed areas known as "Epic Zones." In the first zone, you will have the chance to meet Cartoon Network characters that you grew up with, including The Powerpuff Girls and Ben 10. In the second zone, you will come face to face with your favorite superheroes from Marvel and take rides such as the Thor Thunder Spin that are as exciting as the movies themselves. In the third zone, be prepared to run for your life as you experience a prehistoric dinasaur age at The Lost Valley, featuring rides such as The Velociraptor and the Adventure Fortress. In the last zone, get ready for a spook at the theme park's famous haunted hotel. In addition to the rides, you will also dine and enjoy a meal in the wide variety of themed restaurants. When visiting Dubai, this theme park cannot be missed!
- Join your favorite superheroes on the action-packed thrill rides
- Test your courage at The Haunted Hotel
- Purchase souvenirs at gift shops!
- Dine at the various themed restaurants such as the Boulevard Gourmet and The Coffeehouse
Health & Safety Measures at IMG:
- Thermal cameras are installed at the entrances of the park for guests and staffs to check all arriving visitors to IMG Worlds for maximum protection against the infection
- All queuing up area are marked with minimum 2 meter distancing protocol to ensure safety for fellow guest
- The rides are sanitized after every trip especially all the guest touchpoints and ride queue lines. Each ride is disinfected with special COVID-19 disinfection chemicals vehicle after every use. Besides these, a deep sanitization and cleaning process takes place after the park closure
- To maintain social distancing, stickers are placed at every 2 meters in the queue lines and required spots. A limited number of guests will be allowed inside the retail stores, F&B outlets and rides according to the store size and dining areas will be set to maintain a safe distance
- All Restaurants tables are cleaned thoroughly and disinfected after every guests is served. A limited number of guests will be allowed inside the retail stores and dining areas will be set to maintain a safe distance and it is important to wear masks throughout the entire visit, except while dining
- IMG has placed hand sanitizer at every entrance and exit of attractions, retail and at F&B outlets. Apart from the above precautionary measures, the overall sanitization of the IMG Worlds of Adventure includes deep cleaning and sanitizing pathways, ticketing counters, ride queues, ATMs, prayer rooms, restrooms, retail stores, F&B outlets and rides
Image Credit: klook
Mon 12:00–21:00, Tue–Wed 11:00–21:00, Thu–Fri 12:00–22:00, Sat–Sun 11:00–21:00.
Admission Ticket: 335 AED
IMG Worlds Of Adventure + Duabi Frame Ticket: 345 AED (instead of AED545)
E311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road، City of Arabia، Dubai Land
How to get there?
You can catch a ride from different hotels across Dubai to IMG Worlds of Adventure!
- Arriving by Air (Airport locations)
Al Maktoum International Airport-DWC Aprox 50KM
Dubai International Airport-DXB Aprox 30KM
- From Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi - 120KM – shouldn’t take more than 1 hour 15 minutes’