Watch out for glimpses of desert wildlife roaming around in this private 37 million square feet wilderness.
Riding statuesque camel over the shifting desert dunes is a panorama that is intricately linked with the image of Arabia. At JA Al Sahra Desert Resort, you have the opportunity to ride this conservation area’s magnificent camels in their natural habitat. Choose between 3 different camel riding Dubai experiences: opt for the classic Camel Counter, add a stop to sip bubbly, or book a romantic luxury picnic with champagne.
- All camel riding experiences start with an introduction to these gentle animals and the important role they play in Bedouin culture.
- Enjoy peace of mind with an expert camel handler who will settle you in your saddle and lead you into the sands of Arabia for a 45-minute ride.
- Camel Encounter: Enjoy a classic camel riding experience in the morning or afternoon, followed by a tasting of camel milk.
- Camel Bubbly Excursion: Camel riding and a stop to relax on Arabic cushions with bubbly and snacks.
- Champagne Camelback Experience: In addition to a camel ride in the dunes, this romantic experience includes time to relax in a plush Arabian setting while watching the sunset with champagne and a luxury picnic.
The Camel Encounter lasts 90 minutes. Camel Encounters are available in the morning and afternoon. Premium excursions are scheduled to coincide with sunset.
Advance reservations are required. Children under 6 years go free when parents pay.
For more enquiries and to book your time, call +971 4 367 9500
Credit: image of JA Al Sahra Desert Resort Equestrian Centre
Mon–Sun 06:00–21:00 (Lunchtime 11:00–15:00).
+971 4 367 9500
Al Sahra Desert Resort Equestrian Centre