Colouring & Drawing Competition - Open To All Children
Free Participation for Jazz Rockers Students*
Junior- Colouring/ Painting Competition- 3-6 Years / 7-10 Years
Senior- Drawing And Painting Competition- 11- 16 Years
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Fee- AED 20 for Non-Jazz Rockers Students.
- All Participants will be provided a registration number by email when registering.
- Students without registration On the spot registration will be strictly subject to slots available. 'ill tion may not be eligible for the competition.
- Participants must bring their own colouring materials like colour pencils, crayons, oil pastels, poster paints, water colours, pen, pencils, markers, brushes etc.
- Colouring/Painting templates will be provided to Junior Category Participants.
- Drawing sheets will be provided to Senior Category Participants. Topic will be given on the spot.
- There will be lst, 2e and r prizes for both categories.
- All participants will be given a participation certificate.
- All artworks of competition would be the properly of Jazz Rockers.
- 10 proof must be provided for verification.
- Participants reporting later than 2.15 PM shall not be allowed.
- Judges' decision would be considered final. Parents and participants are requested to respect the final judgment
- Parents are requested to kindly maintain a distance from the participants during competition.
Venue: New World Private School Theatre, Al Qusais, Dubai
07th Dec 2018 ( Friday) Time: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM Reporting Time: 1.30 PM
To register for the competition, send an e-mail to email@example.com with subject: REGISTRATION FOR DRAWING AND PAINTING COMPETITION
Include following details of participant in the email:
Date of Birth:
Primary Contact No (Mob):
Alternative Contact No:
Are you a current JAZZ ROCKERS student? : Yes/ No
If yes, mention branch/ batch:
Toll Free 800 809
Image Credit: Jazz Rockers
Registration Fee: 20 AED
New World Private School Theatre, Al Qusais