The Korean Cultural Center UAE is thrilled to announce the upcoming '2023 KCC King Sejong Institute Korean Speaking Contest'!
Topic: Choose one of the two intriguing options:
- "Korea that I see, Korea that Koreans see"
- "The city I want to visit, and the city I would like to introduce in Korea"
Eligibility: If you are a UAE resident who has previously studied at the KCC UAE King Sejong Institute (including KCC UAE online Korean language course) and you are over 18 years old, you are eligible to participate!
- Previous first-place winners are not allowed to participate.
- However, second and third-place winners are eligible.
- UAE Korean Speech Contest winners (excluding the 2022 first-place winner) can also participate.
1st Place: Participation in the Korean Culture Training Program in Korean by King Sejong Institute Foundation and a Voucher (400 AED) for KCC King Sejong Institute.
2nd Place: Voucher (400 AED) for KCC King Sejong Institute.
3rd Place: Gift and Voucher (200 AED) for KCC King Sejong Institute.
Application (Preliminary Round) Period: 16th May (Tue), 2023 - 5th June (Mon), 2023
How To Apply
- Send all the required documents and files to email@example.com.
- The e-mail subject line should be: Speech_[Name]_[Mobile number]
Required Participant Documents:
- Certificate of KCC UAE King Sejong Institute (Copy) or evidence of enrollment.
- Copy of Your Emirates ID.
- Final Script in Korean (3-4 minutes, no more than 4 minutes/script form attached).
- Voice Record File in Korean (No more than 2 minutes/MP3 format only).
The Voice Record file must include:
- A self-introduction.
- Your reason for participation.
- A brief introduction of your chosen topic.
Image Credit: Korean Cultural Center in the UAE
02–05 June, See the website for the opening hours.
+971 2 491 7227
Korean Cultural Center in the UAE, 1st & 2nd Floor, Building 5, twofour54 Campus, Khalifa Park