This Dubai Food Festival indulge in an array of mouth-watering dishes and promotions at Mercato Mall and Town Centre Jumeirah.
Dine for AED 50 at our Food and Beverage outlets and stand a chance to win AED1,000 in gift vouchers every day.
Enjoy the below incredible offers during the Dubai Food Festival:
- Azkadenya30% off on all menu items
- CinnabonBuy 1 get 1 on minibons and buy 1 get 1 on 12oz Cappuccino
- Ecco PizzaBuy 1 get 1 free (for the same product)
- PaulKids eat for free from 6-10 pm: "1 free Kid’s meal upon any purchase of 90AED or above"
- Potato Hut20% off food items
- Prime Gourmet60% off on A5 Saroma Japanese Wagyu Burgers
- Samurai Sushi and BentoBuy 1 get 1 free on all menu items excluding drinks and salad
- SlabBreakfast: Free coffee with any breakfast order from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Lunch & dinner: 25% on 250AED minimum spend
- Sumo Sushi and BentoBuy any bento, regular or supreme item and get a crunchy crazy for free
- Uncle Deek30% discount on all menu items between 12 pm and 3 pm
Dates: 25 March 2021 - 10 April 2021
Image Credit: Mercato Shopping Mall
Jumeirah Beach Rd
How to get there?
Whichever direction you are coming from, follow signs for Jumeirah and make your way onto Jumeirah Beach Road. Mercato is located in between Jumeirah Beach Park and Dubai Zoo. Mercato sits adjacent to sister shopping mall, Town Centre Jumeirah.
Just ask any taxi driver to take you to Mercato or Mercato Mall on Jumeirah Beach Road.
Mercato has a taxi rank located at the main entrance, to ensure your return journey home is easy and stress free.
The following buses stop outside Mercato on Jumeirah Beach Road:
No 8 (Al Ghubaiba – Al Mina Al Siyahi)
No 88 (Deira City Centre – Dubai Internet City)
No: C10 (Hamriya Port – Jumeirah Beach Park)
The Dubai Metro runs adjacent to Sheikh Zayed Road. The nearest stop to Mercato is The Financial Centre Station, which is a 5 – 7 minute taxi ride from Mercato.