Explore the world of illusions and experience how far the human brain can perceive the outside world
There are times that the saying "to see is to believe" simply isn't enough. Enter this fantastic world as you explore one of the Middle East's most unique attractions, the Museum of Illusions. Watch yourself be deceived by the interactive installations and images inside its galleries. Perfect for families and friends, you'll definitely have a fun and unforgettable experience as you discover the limits of the human mind's perception of the world. The visit would also be educational as you explore the playroom filled with intriguing games and puzzles.
- Jump into the Vortex Tunnel that will make you believe that the ground under your feet is shifting!
- Deceive your eyes as you discover the wide collection of hologram installations and tricks
- Grab your camera and have fun taking pictures with optical illusion displays, perfect for families and friends
Safety measures to follow:
- For everyone’s safety, we will check your body temperature with a digital thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5 Celsius, guests aer requested to avoid entering the Museum
- We currently accept only visitors in the age range 12-60
- High risk individuals and individuals with medical condition (all ages) are not allowed
- Please wear the recommended mouth and nose protection while visiting the Museum
- Limited number of 54 visitors at the same time allowed in the museum. Up to 5 members of a single group will be allowed to enter
- While waiting in line, please wait within the marked areas on the floor
- Please keep the required distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors, including our supervisors and employees
- Please go to the cash register one by one and follow the instructions of our team
- When possible, please use your card to purchase your ticket or our merchandise. If you have already purchased an online ticket before your visit, please present it without going to the reception
- Please disinfect your hands at the door using the disinfectant provided and do not touch objects or surfaces unnecessarily
- Large bags and backpacks should not be brought in
- Visiting our museum in groups of more than 5 people and guided tours is currently not possible
Image Credit: klook
Mon–Wed 10:00–22:00, Thu–Fri 10:00–23:00, Sat–Sun 10:00–22:00.
Admission Ticket: 74 AED (was AED 80)
Al Seef, P3-17-1, Bur Dubai