There are times that the saying "to see is to believe" simply isn't enough.
Enter this fantastic world as you explore one of the Middle East's most unique attractions, the Museum of Illusions. Watch yourself be deceived by the interactive installations and images inside its galleries. Perfect for families and friends, you'll definitely have a fun and unforgettable experience as you discover the limits of the human mind's perception of the world. The visit would also be educational as you explore the playroom filled with intriguing games and puzzles.
- Explore the world of illusions and experience how far the human brain can perceive the outside world
- Jump into the Vortex Tunnel that will make you believe that the ground under your feet is shifting!
- Deceive your eyes as you discover the wide collection of hologram installations and tricks
- Grab your camera and have fun taking pictures with optical illusion displays, perfect for families and friends
- Children aged 4 and below may enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 5-15
- The museum is accessible by wheelchair and stroller
Image Credit: Museum of Illusions
Mon–Wed 10:00–22:00, Thu–Sat 10:00–00:00, Sun 10:00–22:00.
Ticket: 74 AED (was AED 80)
+971 4 357 3999
Al Seef, P3-17-1, Bur Dubai