Learn fun Watercolour Techniques, Brush Lettering Techniques and how to combine both with Nielouphar, the founder of Pretty Paper Studio.
This workshop is good for beginners and prior experience in watercolor or lettering isn’t required.
About Nielouphar Abdurahiman
Nielouphar Abdurahiman (Neelu), is the founder of Pretty Paper Studio and a self-taught Brush Letterer/Calligraphy Artist. She has been teaching English Brush Lettering/Calligraphy Workshops around the UAE for over a year now and is excited to add Watercolor Lettering to her list of workshops!
- Supplies required for Watercolor Lettering
- Difference between Watercolor Pans, Tubes and Liquid Watercolors
- Lettering with a regular Paint Brush + Lettering with a Water Brush
- Basic Watercolor Techniques
- Basic Lettering Techniques
- Combining the above two
- Create your first Watercolor Lettering Piece
SUPPLIES YOU WILL TAKE HOME
- A paint brush
- A water brush
- Watercolor Papers
- A booklet with Watercolor Techniques and Lettering Practice Sheets
- There will be plenty of watercolor pans, liquids, and tubes to share and play with during the workshop.
Teacher: Nielouphar Abdurahiman
Day / Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 10 am to 1 pm
Venue: The Workshop
Villa 45, st.23b, off Al Wasl Rd, Jumeirah 2, Dubai, UAE
Fee: AED 300 including Supplies and Light Refreshments.
Tel: 055 – 393 – 6262
Image Credit: The Workshop
Fee: 300 AED
+971 55 393 6262
23B Street - off Al Wasl Road, Dubai