Recycling of paper, cardboard, etc. into exquisite collage artworks.
Children choose different colorful materials to creatively construct an idea.
The workshop aims:
1. to instruct kids as to color combination and distribution.
2. To raising awareness to issues: recycling, reusing and environment.
3. Grow the seed of perception and opening up channels to unlimited ways of creative recycling.
4. Kids have amazing inner intrinsic artistic talent and each needs to learn to allow it to bloom.
5. Many talents, with many children, go unnoticed for years and sometimes never realized or discovered. This pent up within creative energy manifests as negative performance.
Boxes: tea, biscuits, chocolate, tissue, cereal, perfume, etc.
Paper and cardboard: bags, calendars, etc.
Scissors, liquid white glue (dries clear)
Date: 6 January 2018
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Age: 8 - 12 years
Price: 100 per session
Credit: images of The Workshop.
One person per session: 100 AED
+971 4 341 2595
23B Street - off Al Wasl Road, Dubai