Only 3 hours drive away from Dubai a completely different world is available for you.
Come, get rid of stress around cliffs and jumping dolphins. It's time to explore incredible Musandam in OMAN.
Water, in all of its forms, is hugely therapeutic.
"Water makes you happier, healthier, more connected to other people, and better at what you do," says Wallace J. Nichols, Ph.D., the author of Blue Mind.
There will be many activities prepared for you, so you can pick and choose. There will also be time just to unwind and rest.
- 1 Day Boat Trip
- Dolphin Watching
- Kayaking - not included, paid extra
- Sunset Yin Yoga on the Beach
- Sunrise Ashtanga Yoga on the Beach
- Camping, All gear is included
- BBQ and Campfire
Pictures from Previous Musandam Trip: https://www.facebook.com/pg/yallayogadubai/photos/?tab=album&album_id=548054198955855
Great way to relax, rejuvenate and be out of the city. Colour of the sea is proven to be a wonderful stress reliever!
Musandam is about 3 hours drive from Dubai. We will leave Dubai in the early morning at 6 AM on Friday. If you wish you to join later on, after work, this can be arranged. Ask for details on 0552959502. If you don't have car, don't worry we will carpool. We will reach the Border at 8.00 AM. We will reach the port of Khasbah in Oman around 9.00-11.00 AM depending of how fast we will pass the boarder. We will grab some lunch in the port and jump on small speed boats, that will take to the beach hidden between cliffs, accessible only by boat. Time to relax, swim, work on your suntan. Around 4.30 PM we will have a YIN Yoga session on the beach. Never Tried Yoga? Don't worry. It's Beginners Friendly. No experience in Yoga Needed. At 7 PM BBQ Dinner will be served on the beach, followed by bonfire & Marshmallows. Night swimming, Fun Games around the campfire and sleeping under the stars will be just a cherry on the top.
On Saturday, we will start the New Day with sunrise Ashtanga Yoga on the beach at 8 AM. Breakfast will be served on the beach at 9 AM. 10 AM we start the Traditional Dhow Boat cruise. Now is the time for dolphin watching & Snorkelling, Swimming and Jumping. Lunch will be served on the boat around 1.30 PM. We will be back in the port around 3-4 PM. Then drive back to Dubai (aprox. 3 hours). 7-8 PM we are back in Dubai.
Plan of the trip:
- 6 AM Leave Dubai
- 8 AM Oman Border
- 10-12 AM Reach the beach, depending on the traffic on the border
- 4.30 PM Sunset Yin Yoga on the Beach
- 7 PM Dinner BBQ
- 10 PM Bonfire & Party
- 8 AM Sunrise Ashtanga Yoga on the Beach
- 9 AM Breakfast
- 10 AM Start the Traditional Dhow Cruise
- till 3-4 PM Boat + snorkelling, dolphin watching, swimming
- 3-4 PM Finish the Cruise, Back to Port
- 6-7 PM Back in Dubai
- You don't need experience in Yoga. It's Beginners Friendly
- You need to apply online for Oman Tourist eVisa. 50 AED https://evisa.rop.gov.om/en/home
- You need to have your passport valid for 6 month at least
- You should know how to swim
- There are life jackets on the boat, for those who can't swim, but still want to be in the water
- This event is Friends, Family & Pets Friendly
- Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly, upon request
PRICE: 590 AED
Via Bank Transfer, ask for details on 0552959502
What is included in the price?
- 1 Night in a double tent
- 1 day Boat Trip
- Dolphin Watching
- Dinner on Friday
- Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday
- Camping Gear (Tents, Sleeping equipment:mattress, blanket, pillow, Table, Chair)
- Sunset YIN Yoga on Friday on the beach
- Sunrise Ashtanga Yoga on Saturday on the beach
- Unlimited Soft drinks on the beach and on the boat (Water, Juice, Omani Tea & Coffee)
- Fruits on the boat (Apple, Orange, Banana)
- Basic Toilet on the Boat & Campsite
- Exploring Telegraph Island & Seebi Island
- Snorkelling Gear - Mask, Tube & Fins - on the boat
What is not included in the price?
- Travel insurance
- Oman visa & UAE exit stamp
- Lunch on Friday
- Swimming Suit, Towel, Sunscreen
- Comfortable Clothes for yoga, Yoga Mat/towel
- Snorkelling Mask, if you have your own
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Snorkelling mask for the beach
LOCATION: Kasbah, Oman. Exact pin will be shared once you confirm your attendance.
Friday & Saturday
We Leave Dubai at 6.00 AM on Friday and come back on Saturday at 7-8 PM
Drive approx. 3 hours each way
To register: Whatsapp on 0552959502
Image Credit: Yalla Yoga & Travels Dubai
Fee: 590 AED
+971 55 295 9502