Stimulate ideas and encourage turning them into reality by constructing apps and programming robots. This fosters creativity and develops strong problem solving skills.
- Term: 12 classes per term
- Class Duration: 1.5 hours for each weekly class
- Teacher-student Ratio: 1:4
- Individual feedback from Instructor
- End of term semester report
- Stage 1 - Scratch - With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
- Stage 2 - mBot - mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- Stage 3 - Minecraft Modding - “Modding is just another word for modify”. Have you ever played Monopoly and changed the rules a little, to speed up the game? Then you already have experience in modding! Minecraft is not the first video game to be “moddable”, but, until recently, modding was only truly accessible to professional computer programmers who have the skills to write complex code.
- Stage 4 - AppInventor - MIT AppInventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. The blocks-based tool facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact apps in significantly less time than traditional programming environments.
- Special - 3D Printing - A basic introduction to 3D modeling and printing. You can create your own 3D object with your imagination, and will bring your self-designed 3D printed object home.
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
星期二–星期三 10:00–18:00, 星期五 09:30–20:30, 星期六 09:30–19:00, 星期日 09:30–18:00.
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972
1.Kowloon Bay Centre: Unit 1306, 13/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay 2.Shatin Shek Mun Centre: Unit A, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 2, 1 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun, Shatin 3.Tsuen Wan Centre: Unit 1311, 13/F, Grand City Plaza, 1-17 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan