Learn basic programming concepts through tackling story-based missions with apps and robots which develop logical thinking, communications and collaboration skills.
- Term: 12 classes per term
- Class Duration: 1.5 hours for each weekly class
- Teacher-student Ratio: 1:4
- Individual feedback from Instructor
- End of term semester report
- Stage 1 - Neuron - Makeblock Neuron is a programmable electronic building block platform for STEM education. It contains over 30 kinds of blocks with different functions, so creators can build a variety of innovative gadgets. Combined with intuitive Flow-Based Programming, Neuron enables creators of all programming levels to turn unlimited ideas into reality.
- Stage 2 - Jimu Robotics - Students will learn to be an “engineer” in Jimu Robotics course. By having a keen observation towards objects of daily life, students pay close attention to the characteristics, shape and operation principles of each object. With a general understanding, students will start assembling various small components to rebuild particular objects using different building blocks. The course allows students to design and assemble their own robots so as to improve their logical thinking about mechanics and engineering.
- Stage 3 - Dash Robot - With specific iPad apps, students tackle a series of challenges and in-app puzzles that introduce the fundamental concepts of coding. The Wonder app uses state machine programming and an original visual design to advance young students’ understanding of computer science. The Blockly app uses the most kid-friendly block-based coding on the market to introduce students to programming.
- Stage 4 - Scratch - With Scratch, you can program your own interactive stories, games, and animations — and share your creations with others in the online community. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
- Stage 5 - mBot - mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
Tue–Wed 10:00–18:00, Fri 09:30–20:30, Sat 09:30–19:00, Sun 09:30–18:00.
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972
1.Kowloon Bay Centre: Unit 1306, 13/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay 2.Shatin Shek Mun Centre: Unit A, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 2, 1 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun, Shatin 3.Tsuen Wan Centre: Unit 1311, 13/F, Grand City Plaza, 1-17 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan