Inspire early interest of coding by creating games and controlling robots, that supports development of mathematics and languages during early-childhood.
- Term: 12 classes per term
- Class Duration: 1.5 hours for each weekly class
- Teacher-student Ratio: 1:4
- Individual feedback from Instructor
- End of term semester report
- Stage 1 - Elementary - This course is tailor made for young kids aged 3.5 to 5 as the first step to explore the computer world. Cubetto is the friendly wooden robot that will teach your child the basics of computer programming through adventure and hands on play. Montessori approved, LOGO Turtle inspired.
- Stage 2 - ScratchJr - ScratchJr is an introductory programming language that enables young children to create their own interactive stories and games. Children snap together graphical programming blocks to make characters move, jump, dance, and sing.
- Stage 3 - Neuron Electronics - Makeblock Neuron is a programmable electronic building block platform for STEM education. It contains over 30 kinds of blocks with different functions, so creators can build a variety of innovative gadgets. Combined with intuitive Flow-Based Programming, Neuron enables creators of all programming levels to turn unlimited ideas into reality.
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
Tue–Wed 10:00–18:00, Fri 09:30–20:30, Sat 09:30–19:00, Sun 09:30–18:00.
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972
1.Kowloon Bay Centre: Unit 1306, 13/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay 2.Shatin Shek Mun Centre: Unit A, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 2, 1 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun, Shatin 3.Tsuen Wan Centre: Unit 1311, 13/F, Grand City Plaza, 1-17 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan