Strengthen computational and scientific thinking and reasoning by challenging coding assignments, which builds a tangible foundation of STEM education.
- Term: 12 classes per term
- Class Duration: 1.5 hours for each weekly class
- Teacher-student Ratio: 1:4
- Individual feedback from Instructor
- End of term semester report
- Stage 1 - Minecraft Modding - “Modding is just another word for modify”. Have you ever played Monopoly and changed the rules a little, to speed up the game? Then you already have experience in modding! Minecraft is not the first video game to be “moddable”, but, until recently, modding was only truly accessible to professional computer programmers who have the skills to write complex code.
- Stage 2 - AppInventor - MIT AppInventor is an intuitive, visual programming environment that allows everyone – even children – to build fully functional apps for smartphones and tablets. The blocks-based tool facilitates the creation of complex, high-impact apps in significantly less time than traditional programming environments.
- Advanced Course - Python - Students will start by learning the basic syntax and simple applications, then they will try developing games in Python. And finally, RoboCoders can achieve an even advanced application by building a data analysis system which can be used to link knowledge to real life using different tools in the library through having Python as the platform.
- Advanced Course - Roblox - The whole Roblox course takes students through all the functions of the gaming system, understanding the programming language Lua, and encouraging them to design every single detail of the game. At each level, students will individually complete a unique game, conversing their knowledge into a practical game.
- Special: 3D Printing - A basic introduction to 3D modeling and printing. You can create your own 3D object with your imagination, and will bring your self-designed 3D printed object home.
Image Credit: RoboCode Academy
星期二–星期三 10:00–18:00, 星期五 09:30–20:30, 星期六 09:30–19:00, 星期日 09:30–18:00.
Telephone: (852) 2488 1412
Whatsapp: (852) 5998 8972
1.Kowloon Bay Centre: Unit 1306, 13/F, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay 2.Shatin Shek Mun Centre: Unit A, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 2, 1 On Kwan Street, Shek Mun, Shatin 3.Tsuen Wan Centre: Unit 1311, 13/F, Grand City Plaza, 1-17 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan