We take our younger guests on a journey that stretches as far as their imagination!
At the Aladdin's Kids Club, children explore, play and build under adult supervision. Dancing, arts, crafts and games are just some of the activities available in this wonderland designed around children.
- Complimentary for Residential Guest
- Non-residential visitor: AED 55 per child per hour (maximum of 2 children)
- Three children entertainment programs throughout the week
- Children below the age of 4 years old must be accompanied by guardian
- Kids’ Club is supervised by trained team
- Prior bookings required
- Open daily from 9am to 6pm
- Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday activities include colouring, bracelet making, flower making, hair braiding, musical chair and jenga
- Monday and Friday activities include collage, surprise boxes, twister, modeling clay, scrap book making, domino
- Wednesday and Saturday activities include origami, hand paining, stacking cups, paper dance, tissue holder making and hot potato
- All activities are applicable for children aged 5 to 12 years old
Telephone: +971 4 809 6167
Image Credit: Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
+971 4 8096100
+971 4 8096498
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa Al Qudra Road, PO Box 8168 Dubai, UAE
How to get there?
Emerging from the heart of the desert, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is an elegant desert resort in a traditional Arabic fort setting.
Located just 45 kilometers from Dubai International Airport and with a new direct road from the city, due to the opening of the Al Qudra Bridge, the Resort features 115 rooms and suites appointed in traditional Gulf decor, complemented by the region's first authentic open-air Arabic desert restaurant, and a superb range of recreational facilities.
Click here to download the Bab Al Shams location map.