Get up close to some of the world’s most enigmatic marine animals - bottlenose dolphins - in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
Dubai Dolphinarium invites you to a one-of-a-kind show where you will get to watch dolphins and seals dance, sing, jump through hoops, perform acrobatic stunts and even paint! Learn about the behavior and habits of the majestic mammals and admire their agility and intelligence. Your days in Dubai are sure to be busy, but no worries! With 3 convenient package options to choose from, you are sure to find a time slot that fits into your busy schedule. Go for a morning performance at 11:00am, opt for a relaxed afternoon show at 2:00pm or choose an extended experience that also includes a mesmerizing illusionist performance. Make sure you arrive with time to spare to grab the best seat, or even better, book a VIP seat to guarantee the best views!
- Watch a 45 minute performance showcasing the unique skills of talented bottlenose dolphins and seals
- Witness sea creatures dancing, singing, juggling, painting, and more!
- Choose from multiple show timings to suit your schedule
- The afternoon shows will include an additional illusion performance to complete the experience
Dubai Dolphinarium Health & Safety Precautionary Measures
Your safety is our Top Priority. Keeping this in mind, and as part of our commitment to the health and safety, Dubai Dolphinarium ensures to maintain the highest standards in providing a safe and hygienic atmosphere for all our guests and employees in accordance to the UAE COVID-19 Safety Protocols.
As we have opened our doors, Dubai Dolphinarium has intensified the cleaning protocols, enforced deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures. These precautionary measures are put into place to implement a secure and healthy environment for everyone while enjoying our attractions. We are excited to meet you and we can’t wait to create memories with you!
All You Need To Know: Health & Safety Precautions
- Everyone must wear a mask. For our customer safety, we have implemented a “No Mask, No Entry” protocol. It is mandated that all guests and staff members will wear masks inside the facility.(Kids above 6 years of age are required to wear a mask.)
- Equipment and surfaces are sanitized. All equipment and high-touch areas are sanitized after every single use. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
- Social distancing guidelines are strictly observed. Social distancing guidelines are always being implemented inside the facility. To enforce this, there is capacity restrictions and group limits in place. Breathe easy.
- Queuing area signs everywhere to maintain social distance. All queuing up area are marked with minimum 2-meter distancing protocol to ensure safety for fellow guest. Keep safe in the queue. For contactless booking, we highly recommend online booking. Take it easy.
- Seats deep sanitization & seat capacity control. The arena seats are sanitized after every shows especially all the guest touchpoints. Each seat is disinfected with special COVID-19 disinfection chemicals after every use. To ensure that social distance are properly observed, we are ensuring that a "2 Seats Apart Protocols" are implemented. To ensure guidelines are met, we have limit the number of seat capacity. Stay seated and don't worry. .
- Sanitizers Everywhere. Dubai Dolphinarium has placed hand sanitizers at every hall of the facility. Keep your hands clean at all times.
- Restaurants. All Restaurants tables are cleaned thoroughly and disinfected after every guests is served. A limited number of guests will be allowed inside the dining area to maintain a safe distance and it is important to wear masks throughout the entire visit, except while dining.
Image Credit: klook
Adult Regular Ticket : 50 AED (was AED105)
Child Regular Ticket : 30 AED (was AED50)
Dubai Dolphinarium Building, Creek Park Gate 1, Umm Hurrair 2 St., UAE
How to get there?
Location Creek Park, Gate 1, Umm Hurrair 2
Tell A Taxi Dubai Dolphinarium Behind Health Care City In Creek Park
Get The Metro Green Line To Dubai Health Care City
Jump On A Bus C7