Dress in your SCARIEST costumes and join Ernie, Frankie and co. for FANG-TASTIC fun and activities this Halloween!
Dates: 20 - 31 October
Spooktacular activities for this year include:
- Brick or Treat! Start from the Cobweb Castle and hunt down the 4 Brick or Treat stations with HARIBO candy and other spooktacular treats across LEGOLAND® Dubai!
- NEW: LEGO® Pumpkin Build! Build your very own LEGO Pumpkin and add it to the display
- Cobweb Dance Class! Join our creepy dance workshops to learn some scary dance moves on the Cobweb Stage!
And for more frightening fun:
- Start your spooky adventure with a photo at our new large Minifigure Pumpkin heads on FACTORY Street
- Then head to KINGDOMS and check our new Wacky Witch Corner, with an even scarier Witch Minifigure with cauldron and firepit
- Take a family photo with our LEGO Pumpkin Patch and make sure you look for Ernie the scarecrow!
- As you enter Cobweb Castle to take on The Dragon Coaster, look out for LEGO Frankie to say hello!
- Treat yourselves to something special from our Halloween themed menus.
- Don’t forget to collect your LIMITED EDITION Halloween LEGO brick, Frankie hat and pop badges!
And of course, don’t forget to prepare your spookiest dance moves for the return of our spooktastic MONSTER DISCO taking place on 29th & 31st of October!
See you there…if you dare!
We've cooked up some yummy Halloween TrEATS just for you!
- Black Ice Cream at Knight's Table
- Candy Apples at Grannies Apple Fries
- Monster Burger at Knight's Table
- Autumn Drinks at The Café
- Cookie Decorating Kits at The Café
Remember that KIDS EAT FREE all day (11am - 6pm) at Caesar's Pizza & Pasta Buffet and also at Knight's Table from 6pm onwards on Thursday - Saturday from 20 - 31 October!
Extended Opening Hours*!
This Halloween LEGOLAND Dubai will be open for an additional hour on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays!
*MINILAND, KINGDOMS and FACTORY STREET will remain open until 8pm however the rest of the park will close at 7pm and last entry into the Park will be at 7pm.
Image Credit: LEGOLAND Dubai
LEGOLAND® Dubai 1 day ticket: 220 AED (booked online)
+971 4 820 3123
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
How to get there?
The LEGOLAND® Dubai location is strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road between Dubai and Abu Dhabi as an integral component of Dubai Parks and Resorts, are the Middle East’s largest multi-themed leisure and entertainment destinations.