As the first international five-star hotel to open in Dubai in 1975, the hotel is an iconic mark not just in history but on the Creek today. Complementing the gorgeous skyline views all 288 newly renovated rooms face is the running list of awards for our guest service, renowned restaurants and catering, and excellent staff.
STYLISH DESIGN AND PREMIER AMENITIES
Choose from 9 on-site dining venues, including a confectionary and a 24-hour international restaurant that serves a variety of themed buffets, including authentic Japanese, Chinese, and Persian cuisines, plus fresh seafood.
Returning to the hotel after a night of exploration in Dubai? Indulge in a late-night snack at the trendy YUM! The hotel also offers a special brunch for families on Fridays.
This first-class hotel has top amenities such as a well-equipped gym, squash courts, a sauna and more. Our health club makes it fun and easy to maintain your fitness routine while travelling. Enjoy a relaxing massage after a workout, or get down to business in the on-site business centre. To ensure your travel is stress-free, we offer valet parking, limousine transportation and car rental. Babysitting services for young guests are also available.
ICONIC EVENTS IN DUBAI
Planning an event in Dubai? This business hotel includes 12 meeting rooms with more than 2,000 square meters of space. Meeting essentials such as wireless Internet and high-end conference equipment are at your fingertips. Our dedicated event coordinators ensure every detail of your event is perfect, whether a corporate or private party. Our largest venue can host up to 1,400 attendees with an amazing view overlooking Deira Creek.
Credit: Image of The Radisson Blu Hotel
Bani Yas Road 476 Dubai United Arab Emirates
How to get there?
From Dubai International Airport
The hotel is located only 7 kilometers from Dubai International Airport, which is approximately a 15-minute drive. Upon exiting the airport, stay on the main airport road towards Deira. At the clock tower roundabout, proceed straight on Maktoum Road. The hotel is on the left side.
From Union Metro Station
The hotel is only 500 meters from the Union Metro Station stop, or about a 4-minute walk. After exiting the metro station, cross Maktoum Road and the hotel is on the left.
Detailed directions from Dubai International Airport to the hotel
Baniyas Rd, Dubai Creek, Near Dubai Municipality
(Drive 5.3 km, 10 min)
1. Take D 89 to Baniyas Rd/D 851. Head northeast
2. Slight left toward Airport Rd/D 89
3. Slight left toward Airport Rd/D 89
4. Merge onto Airport Rd/D 89
5. Slight left onto Airport Rd/Al Maktoum Road/D 89. Continue to follow Al Maktoum Road/D89
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Al Maktoum Road/D 89
7. Turn left onto Omar Bin Al-Khattab Rd/D 88
8. Turn right onto Baniyas Rd/D 85
Directions from The Dubai Mall to Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
(Drive 12.2 km, 14 min)
Take Financial Center Road/D 71, Sheikh Zayed Rd/E 11, Umm Hurair Rd/D 78 and Al Maktoum Road/D 89 to Baniyas Rd/D 85
1. Head southwest on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
2. Take the 1st left toward Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
3. Turn left onto Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
4. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Financial Center Road/D 71
5. Take the E 11/Abu Dhabi ramp to Al Sharjah
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Bur Dubai and merge onto Sheikh Zayed Rd/E 11
7. Take the exit toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
8. Keep left to continue toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
9. Keep left at the fork to continue toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
10. Continue onto Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
11. Keep left
12. Merge onto Al Maktoum Road/D 89
13. Turn left onto Omar Bin Al-Khattab Rd/D 88
14. Turn right onto Baniyas Rd/D 85