A Wedding, regardless of religion, culture, or nationality, is a magical occasion which involves a lot of hardcore preparation and coordination. Weddings celebrated in Indian subcontinental countries however, are a whole different level. Apart from the usual event logistics, weddings celebrated by Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, and Sri Lankans, implicate numerous traditions, rituals and ancient practices. Indian weddings in particular, are known for their style, grandeur, food, rituals, and magnificence. A traditional Indian wedding lasts an average of three days - the Ganesh Pooja on the first night, followed by the mehndi & sangeet ceremonies, and then the third day, where the main ceremony, cocktail hour and reception take place. With all these rituals, logistics, and expectations in mind, the meetings & events team at the Radisson Blu Deira Creek unveils & "Bandhan" Weddings by Radisson Blu - a concept which specializes in accommodating elaborate weddings of such size, grandeur, and length.
The Bandhan Wedding feature has custom packages which include not just the venue and food, but also a bridal suite, complimentary cake & room for the couple, special room rates for the couple's family and friends, and preferred rates with wedding suppliers.
The Radisson Blu Deira Creek cater any number of people, from intimate gatherings of ten, to events as large as 5,000 guests. In terms of venues, the hotel has two grand ballrooms and a huge outdoor space that can host up to 1,000 people. Alternatively, if you fancy a destination wedding in the desert or in your private villa, the team is well experienced in hosting and organizing events outside the hotel. Indian weddings are indeed supposed to be lavish but at the same time well budgeted.
This is why there is a dedicated Bandhan Wedding Centre right inside the hotel, and a wedding specialist available on hand to assist the couple with everything from negotiating the prices, to creating a custom mandap decoration, or even sourcing the sound production company, bridal gown designers, and jewelers. While there are certainly numerous wedding planners and venues to choose from in Dubai, Bandhan Weddings by Radisson Blu Dubai Deira Creek is a guaranteed one-stop shop for every bride who dreams to make her fairytale wedding come to life.
Image Credit: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
+971 4 205 7030
Bani Yas Road 476 Dubai United Arab Emirates
How to get there?
From Dubai International Airport
The hotel is located only 7 kilometers from Dubai International Airport, which is approximately a 15-minute drive. Upon exiting the airport, stay on the main airport road towards Deira. At the clock tower roundabout, proceed straight on Maktoum Road. The hotel is on the left side.
From Union Metro Station
The hotel is only 500 meters from the Union Metro Station stop, or about a 4-minute walk. After exiting the metro station, cross Maktoum Road and the hotel is on the left.
Detailed directions from Dubai International Airport to the hotel
Baniyas Rd, Dubai Creek, Near Dubai Municipality
(Drive 5.3 km, 10 min)
1. Take D 89 to Baniyas Rd/D 851. Head northeast
2. Slight left toward Airport Rd/D 89
3. Slight left toward Airport Rd/D 89
4. Merge onto Airport Rd/D 89
5. Slight left onto Airport Rd/Al Maktoum Road/D 89. Continue to follow Al Maktoum Road/D89
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Al Maktoum Road/D 89
7. Turn left onto Omar Bin Al-Khattab Rd/D 88
8. Turn right onto Baniyas Rd/D 85
Directions from The Dubai Mall to Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
(Drive 12.2 km, 14 min)
Take Financial Center Road/D 71, Sheikh Zayed Rd/E 11, Umm Hurair Rd/D 78 and Al Maktoum Road/D 89 to Baniyas Rd/D 85
1. Head southwest on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
2. Take the 1st left toward Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
3. Turn left onto Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
4. Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Financial Center Road/D 71
5. Take the E 11/Abu Dhabi ramp to Al Sharjah
6. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Bur Dubai and merge onto Sheikh Zayed Rd/E 11
7. Take the exit toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
8. Keep left to continue toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
9. Keep left at the fork to continue toward Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
10. Continue onto Umm Hurair Rd/D 78
11. Keep left
12. Merge onto Al Maktoum Road/D 89
13. Turn left onto Omar Bin Al-Khattab Rd/D 88
14. Turn right onto Baniyas Rd/D 85