Join the Ripe Outdoor Market every Friday from 9am-4pm, at Gate 2, Zabeel Park
Located under the lush greenery of Zabeel Park, what better way to spend your Friday morning than picking up some fresh, organic, local fruits and veggies from the Ripe Organic Stall at the distinctive alfresco shopping venue in the heart of Dubai! And as usual, the whole community is involved, with over 100 local passionate businesses including the best foodies, artisans, designers, jewellers, entertainers and musicians in town.
Each week you will find new talent, new products, an increased variety of local businesses, more food trips and a range of fun and exciting activities, with even more ways to get healthy with Ripe! Find all new classes, from boot camps to parent and child sports classes, they have it all!
This season, enjoy a hassle-free visit with UBER offering 10% discount on rides to and from the market. To avail, just use the promo code Ride2Ripe. Plus, Souq will be setting up an amazing chill-out area for visitors at Zabeel Park every week. With regularly changing activities, this will be the go to spot for visitors of all ages.
- Ripe Organic Stall
- Shopping and alfresco dining
- Rainbow Explorers Play Area
- Free Yoga from Teacher Kristina 10am-11am. Meeting Point: Near Ripe Market Hashtag. Please bring your own mats. Beginners are encouraged to join, all levels are welcome.
- dubizzle and Minutes UAE Fix it For Me Stand - Get your watch, clothes and shoes fixed on the spot - all for free!
- Free fitness corner and health assessments from Activelife by Daman
- Free family activities like art and communication workshop, improv games and performances from The Gaia Centre.
Credit: image of The Ripe Market
+971 4 315 7000
Ripe Market - Zabeel Park, gate 2