Sensation Station is a multi-disciplinary private intervention and therapy centre
It provides mainly out-patient rehabilitation services to children with special needs, developmental delays and/or learning challenges, along with a range of other associated services to their families, related professionals and the community.
Sensation Station works in collaboration with parents and professionals. Its Out-Reach Service is available at some schools and nurseries in Dubai faciliating 1:1 therapy and/or group therapy, supporting teachers and students with Special Education Needs (SEN).
Summary of services:
- Speech & Language Therapy - SLT
- Occupational Therapy - OT
- Sensory Intergration - SI
- Early Intervention & Learning Programme - EILP
- Group Classes such as: Social Skills, Communication Skills, Gross & Fine Motor Skills.
- Parent Consultations, Workshops and Coffee Mornings
- Accredited CPD Training for professionals and teachers
- Outreach service at selected schools and nurseries facilitating 1:1 and/or group therapy, supporting teachers and students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
The centre is equipped with a sensory gym, a multi-sensory “Snoezelen” room and several other purpose built therapy rooms suitable for 1:1 therapy as well as small group settings. At Sensation Station, the therapist have the advantage of working within a multi-disciplinary team.
Sensation Station is fully licensed under the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and all its staff work clearly within their professional boundaries. Anything outside this will be referred to a more appropriate discipline internally or externally.
Sensation Station's Motto is: “One Child At A Time”
Sensation Station fully understands the financial burden families face when caring for a child with special needs. Hence, Sensation Station holds a private FUND to help towards these costs.
Image Credit: Sensation Station
+971 4 277 6769
Sensation Station, Ibn Battuta Gate Offices, Ground Floor, G-03, Dubai