Skip the line at Dubai's gravity-defying water park!
Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family.
- Jump the queue for unlimited access to 30 waterslides and rides from the tame to the terrifying
- Dare to face the 32-meter Jumeirah Sceirah, the tallest and fastest slide in the Middle East for a truly heart-stopping experience
- Kids will love Juha’s Lagoon, an interactive play area complete with water guns, racing slides and huge dumping buckets
- Discover the park’s unique upward-moving water network that'll give you one adrenaline rush after the other- no need to queue or even leave the water!
- Beat the heat and cool down in the Middle East's largest wave pool
- Grab a surfboard and put your bodyboarding skills to the test at Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders, one of only four such rides in the world
What To Expect
Themed on the Legend of Juha, a traveller from Arabian folklore, the Wild Wadi is a state of the art water park known for its one-of-a-kind features and thrills galore. Brave the Jumeirah Sceirah's nail-biting 120-meter drop through a trapdoor, scream down the Burj Surj's hair-raising steep waterslides or dive into the wave pool, a haven for any aspiring surfer. For added convenience, the Wild Wadi operates a cashless system activated by a waterproof wristband so no need to worry about lost or wet money. Ever experienced a flash flood? Then beware of Wadi Washed, a once-a-day choreographed water and sound show, expect thunder cracks, lightning flashes and sudden deluges of water! The park offers four retail outlets and a range of dining options including BBQ restaurants, brick oven pizza parlours plus fruit and snack bars. For a VIP experience, luxury cabanas are also available serving drinks and cold fruit as guests cool off in shaded hammocks.
Feel the thrill of this unforgettable experience with the whole family!
From 23 June until 31 August 2018
- Sunday – Wednesday from 10:00 until 19:00.
- Thursday from 10:00 until 18:00 (please check Ladies Night dates from 20:00 until 00:00 (if there is no Ladies Night, the waterpark will close at 19:00).
- Friday from 10:00 until 22:00.
- Saturday from 10:00 until 20:00.
Image Credit: KLOOK
Full Day Pass: 199 AED (instead of AED295)
Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
How to get there?
By Public Transport: Take Bus from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (8, 8a, N2 u0026 X25) to Wild Wadi Water Park
By Taxi: A taxi ride from Deira (city centre of Dubai) to Wild Wadi Waterpark will take approx 20 min and cost approx 65 AED