In this lesson we will look closer at our natural environment, paying attention to magnificent creatures we can find in the wild. We will investigate what problems wild animals are facing and find simple everyday solutions to help them!
While receiving new knowledge and playing games, children will have fun learning about little changes they can make in their daily lives to help their natural environment.
- The cost of the lesson - 250 hk/90 mins - can be paid at the venue. However, please Whatsapp 6542 0274 for registration
- The price includes some natural, chemical-free gifts for you and your little champion!
- Please call 6542 0274 if you're having trouble finding us. We are located on the 4t floor, Block A, S414, PMQ
Why environmental education is so important?
- It emphasizes skills essential for succeeding in tomorrow’s world, such as questioning, investigating, reasoning, developing conclusions, and solving problems.
- It makes kids more aware and conscious of environmental problems- It enhances children's ability to learn about their surroundings- It broadens their ecological knowledge in subjects such as habitats, air, water, natural resources, and wildlife.
In addition to developing visual memory; right-wrong logical association ability; hand-eye coordination and social skills, children also improve their environmental literacy
Image Credit: 4 Stories
6542 0274 (Ana)
PMQ - Staunton Central Hong Kong Island
How to get there?
PMQ - Staunton entrance, 4th floor
S414, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen St, Central
Hong Kong, HKI