This winter holiday, Aide et Action is organizing a solidarity trip to Cambodia, welcoming individuals and families to spend an extraordinary holiday with a combination of sightseeing and volunteering to explore Cambodia.
Since 2011, Aide et Action has been organizing solidarity trips and this is our 10th trip to Cambodia. In order to bring virtual supports to the local people, each participant is committing a fundraising target of HK$5,000 to be fully donated to Aide et Action to support the education projects in Cambodia.
Dates: 25 - 30 December 2019 (6 days)
Age requirement: 5+
- Day 1 – Arrival and visit Aide et Action Cambodia office
- Day 2 – Museum visit and school visits
- Day 3 – School visit and travel to Siem Reap
- Day 4 – Community visits
- Day 5 – Day tour in Angkor Wat
- Day 6 – Sharing session and free time, departure
- HK$3,500 per person if air-tickets arranged on your own
- HK$6,500 per person including return tickets
*Trip fee includes accommodation, local transports, meals, tickets and VISA fee.
Enquiries: email@example.com or +852 2815 3834
Image Credit: Aide et Action (Hong Kong)
25 December - 30 December, See the website for the opening hours.
Fee: 3500 HKD (per person if air-tickets arranged on your own)
Fee: 6500 HKD (per person including return tickets)
Room 2112, 21/F, One Pacific Place, 414 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon