‘One Day More’ is a theatre production based on the 1862 French novel ‘Les Misérables’ which also inspired a 1980 musical and a film in 2012.
Set in France during the early 19th century, against the background of the June Rebellion, it tells the story of Jean Valjean who while being hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert after breaking parole, agrees to care for a factory worker’s daughter Cosette. During an unsettled time of revolution, the society was confused between love and hatred, selfless and greed, law and humanity!
Summer Camp Information:
- Duration: 5 - 10 August 2019 (5 days + 1 day on-stage rehearsal & performance)
- Public Performance: 10 August 2019 (Sat) at 8 P.M. at Drama Theatre, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, Wan Chai, HK
- Target: Teens aged 10-19. Communicable in English, passionate about stage performance, previous stage experience is not essential.
- Price: HK$14,000 (All-inclusive)
- Early Bird Discount: HK$2,000 reduction for registration and payment by 31 March, 2019.
Image Credit: Beauville Arts Hong Kong
5 August - 10 August, See the website for the opening hours.
Fee: 14000 HKD
Early Bird : 12000 HKD
3 Salisbury Rd Tsim Sha Tsui