Big Bang Academy proudly presents our 5-day science summer camp in Malvern college Hong Kong between 27 and 31 July 2020.
We have put together a lineup of star scientists and professors in the fields Forensic Science, Medical Science, Astrophysics, and many more to deliver the most fun and exciting science camp. Expect an array of spectacular hands-on science activities with professional guidance and equipment. Your kids will come home with more than just fun and knowledge but with a hunger to learn more!
At the end of the camp, each student will be awarded a certificate to demonstrate their all-rounded development of science. Do not miss your chance to enroll for the best science summer camp you can find in Hong Kong.
- Theme: The Missing Element (魔幻的元素)
- Date: 27 – 31 Jul (5 days)
- Camp 1 (age 5-8): 0900 – 1200
- Camp 2 (age 9-12): 1400 – 1700
- Location: Malvern College Hong Kong, 3 Fo Chun Rd, Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po
- Buddy discount: Sign up with a friend to get 10% off togetherf
- Day 1: Chemistry – Dr Fire will bring an array of crazy demonstrations that you won’t see everyday
- Day 2: Biology –Grow your very own bacteria with Dr Helen
- Day 3: Astronomy + Meteorology – Learn and present astronomy knowledge with Astrophysicist Dr David and Hong Kong Observatory Officer Dr Andy
- Day 4: Medicine –Experience being a doctor with Dr Chris
- Day 5: Forensic Science – Discover the science behind being Sherlock Holmes with Dr Karen
Image Credit: Big Bang Academy
27 July - 31 July, time: 09:00-12:00
27 July - 31 July, time: 14:00-17:00.
Per person: 5280 HKD
Malvern College Hong Kong, 3 Fo Chun Rd, Pak Shek Kok, Tai Po, New Territories