Attend our Open Day on 23 January, 2022 (Admiralty) to experience our English-only environment and unique teaching methodology, and understand how our courses help prepare your child for their academic studies and school exams. The Open Day is designed for S1 to S6 new students. We are pleased to offer you the following activities:
- Secondary Plus (S1–S4) and DSE English demonstration lessons (S5–S6) - Students can experience how our courses help them to improve their English skills and obtain useful question-answering skills and strategies for tackling exams from our experienced teachers through discussion of daily-life topics. Parents can observe the lessons and find out about our unique teaching methodology.
- English level tests (S1–S6) - We offer both written and speaking tests. Our professional English Services Consultants will assess students’ English abilities and results will be given on the same day. The test is available to new students who have not taken our English entry test in the last six months.
- Parents’ information sessions (S1–S4) - Parents will learn how our courses can complement their child’s English learning at their school. We will also provide advice on how to help their children at home with English.
Course consultations and special discounts on course registration*
Our professional English Services Consultants will present our course details to you and help you select the most suitable course. You can also enjoy a special offer* on our courses on the day of the event.
- Admiralty English Language Centre
- Sunday 23 January 2022
Open to: Parents and new students of S1 to S6
Address: 3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong Island
- S1–S2 11.15–13.45
- S3–S4 16.00–18.30
- S5–S6 16.00–18.30 (Free demonstration lesson and English level test only)
* Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the arrangements on the open day.
Activities are held in English, are free of charge, and available only with advance registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Each parent can register each child for one session. If a parent registers a child for more than one session, only the latest registration record will be valid. Parents are required to register their children according to their level at school, and have to verify that the information they enter is correct. The British Council may cancel, without notice, any child’s registration in the case of missing or incorrect information. Due to the large number of participants, there may be delays to the schedule or a change of arrangement. Please take this into consideration when planning your time on the day.
To ensure your child’s health and safety, we have put some measures in place.
Health and travel declaration: no one will be allowed to join the Open Day without a completed Health and Travel Declaration form.
Temperature checks: please check temperature at home in advance. A temperature of 37.3°C is not acceptable and anyone with this temperature or above will not be allowed to join the Open Day activities. We will also check the body temperature of all visitors and staff upon entry to our teaching centres.
Masks: masks must be worn upon entering our teaching centres. Parents (or guardians) and students must wear a mask in class. Anyone refusing to wear a mask in class will not be allowed to join the lessons.
Image Credit: British Council Hong Kong
+(852) 2913 5100
3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong Island