Master-class with Chef
- Chocolate Museum visit accomplished with a tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese).
- Educational lesson themed Chocolate history and production.
- Unlimited Chocolate tasting (8 flavours of premium quality Chocolate).
- Professional Chocolate workshop is led by Author of the Chocolate Museum.
- Group picture shooting and certificate awards.
Workshop is led by Author of the Chocolate Museum
You will learn how to create a personalized professional chocolate art piece with chocolate pens, decorate the chocolate picture with customised figures, flowers from fondant paste, marzipan and sugar beads. Materials: Swiss dark chocolate - 500 gr., professional chocolate pens of 6 colours, sugar paste, marzipan, confectionery gold powder, professional confectionery tools, sugar beads, etc.
- A number of participants within one group - up to 12 people.
- Duration of the workshop is 60-70 minutes.
- The child under 4 years - package cost (550HK$) + one adult for free;
- The child over 4 years old - package cost (550HK$) + one adult (100HK$).
How to Redeem
- Call +(852) 2882 0488 to book 3 days in advance with voucher code
- Present voucher upon arrival
Terms & Conditions
- The package includes all activities for child and adult. the parent and the child participate in all activities together! Except for the master class, it is provided only for 1 participant (for instance, the parent draws, and the child helps).
- A maximum number of parents is 2 people.
Kindly note: Chocolate Museum of Hong Kong will suspend operation from August 27th, 2018. The last day of operation is August 26th, 2018. Suspension of activity caused by Grand renovation of The Peak Galleria Mall.
Mon–Thu 10:00–21:00, Fri–Sun 10:00–22:00.
Package price: 550 HKD (per child aged 4+ or per child under 4 and adult)
Additional Adult (aged 12 - 65): 100 HKD
Additional Child (aged 3 -11): 70 HKD
Additional Senior (aged 65 +): 70 HKD
+(852) 6737 8928
Shop no. 12, Ngong Ping Village, Lantau Island, Hong Kong