Professional Chocolate Workshop at the Chocolate Museum
Master-class with the Chef at the Chocolate Museum includes:
- Chocolate Museum visit accomplished with a tour guide (English, Mandarin, Cantonese).
- -Educational lesson themed Chocolate history and production.
- Unlimited Chocolate tasting (8 flavours of premium quality Chocolate).
- Professional Chocolate workshop led by Author of the Chocolate Museum.
- Group picture shooting and certificate awards.
- Workshop led by Author of the Chocolate Museum
You will learn how to create a personalized professional chocolate art piece with chocolate pens, decorate the chocolate picture with customised figures, flowers from fondant paste, marzipan and sugar beads. Materials: Swiss dark chocolate - 500 gr., professional chocolate pens of 6 colours, sugar paste, marzipan, confectionery gold powder, professional confectionery tools, sugar beads, etc.
A number of participants within one group - up to 12 people.
Duration of the workshop is 60-70 minutes.
Credit: Image of Chocolate Museum
+(852) 6737 8928
208-209A, 2F, the Peak Galleria Mall, 118 the Peak road, Hong Kong.