Peaceful oasis away from hectic Hong Kong.
Perfectly framed by mountains and surrounded by the beautiful South China Sea, Discovery Bay, a serene resort development on the northeastern coast of Lantau Island. It offers a total area of five million square metres of green landscape (covering two thirds of the gross development), and is only a step away from downtown Central, the Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong Disneyland, Ngong Ping 360, Po Lin Monastery, Giant Buddha and Wisdom Path.
Offering a wide selection of leisure and wellness activities, as well as meeting and function venues including the renowned oceanfront alfresco dining hotspot D'Deck, a 400-metre-long beach, recreation cubs, golf club, yacht club and the deluxe resort hotel Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong, the destination presents a total resort experience for leisure, meeting, events and activities.
Love for sports is one of the common threads that connects our multi-cultural society in Discovery Bay. That is why you can find golf courses, tennis courses, bowling alleys and outdoor rock climbing wall spread throughout our club houses. But out of all these facilities, the most unique one has to be the Tai Pak Beach.
Situated next to D'Deck, Tai Pak Beach is a man-made public beach that is privately managed. The 400-metre-long beach is made up by fine quality sand specially delivered from Hainan Island. With facilities like children playground, changing rooms and showers, all make Tai Pak Beach an excellent venue for outdoor activities.
Image Credit: Discovery Bay
+(852) 2238 1188
Discovery Bay, New Territories
How to get there?
Discovery Bay is just 25 minutes away from Central, and with shuttle bus transport you to and from Sunny Bay MTR Station, Tung Chung MTR Station or Hong Kong International Airport , it’s truly a getaway not far away!
- 24-hour ferry provides a pleasant journey between Central Pier 3 and Discovery Bay
EXTERNAL SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
- DB01R - Service between Discovery Bay Marina Drive & Tung Chung Temp. Bus Terminus, via Discovery Bay Temp. Bus Terminus (DB Plaza)
- DB02A - Service between DB North Plaza & Hong Kong International Airport
- DB02R - Service between Discovery Bay Temp. Bus Terminus (DB Plaza) & Hong Kong International Airport
- DB03P - Service between DB North Plaza & Sunny Bay MTR Station
- DB03R - Service between Discovery Bay Marina Drive & Sunny Bay MTR Station, via Discovery Bay Temp. Bus Terminus (DB Plaza)
INTERNAL SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
- T4- Service between DB North Plaza & Coastline Villa, via Discovery Bay Temp. Bus Terminus (DB Plaza)
- T9 - Service between DB North Plaza & Caperidge Drive, via Discovery Bay Temp. Bus Terminus (DB Plaza)