Create your own unique rose light with a preserved flower at this fun, hands-on DIY workshop!
Learn how to maintain preserved flowers and other tips from your professional class instructor. Make a nice decoration to light up your bedroom or as a thoughtful gift for your friends and family. Enjoy an activity that's great for all ages and welcomes participants of all skill levels - beginners welcome!
- Tuesday: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Friday: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Group size: 2-9
- Price applies to all ages
- Participants aged 0-8 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The activity is stroller and wheelchair friendly
- Beginners are welcome to join the class
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the classroom
Image Credit: Klook
Tue 20:00–21:30, Fri 16:30–18:00.
Rose Light DIY Experience: 506 HKD (per person)
Room 49, 11/F, Block A, Lee Ka Industrial Building, 8 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, Hong Kong