Everyone is welcome; no previous dance experience is necessary.
Children ages 4-11 will love this hands-on introduction to the topsy-turvy magic of Wonderland and the bizarre characters that confront Alice on her incredible journey through crafts, acting, story-telling, costume display and learning some of the choreography from ALICE (in wonderland)! Cirque du Soleil designer Liz Vandal’s outrageously unique costumes from the production will be on display, and participants can examine the actual production props used onstage.
- Workshop I: ages 7-11, 10:00am - 11:00am
- Workshop II: ages 4-6, 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Conducted in Cantonese and English
- Only for ALICE (in wonderland) ticket holders or Friends of Hong Kong Ballet
- Advance registration required
Image Credit: Hong Kong Ballet
Fee: 100 HKD
For Friends of Hong Kong Ballet: 90 HKD
GR3, 8/F, Grand Theatre Backstage, Hong Kong Cultural Centre