It's time for “More Disney Fun for Everyone in Hong Kong,” a lucky draw giving away 50,000 free 1-day admission tickets to Hong Kong Disneyland!
This special giveaway celebrates the start of the resort's new multi-year expansion and shares the fun with Hong Kong people. Disneyland is also gearing up for a jam-packed year of magic with seasonal events and special offerings in 2018. Come join and make some magical memories!
Registration is open to all Hong Kong residents for 10 days, from today to November 16. Visit the webpage to enter!
- The winning participants will be announced on November 22, 2017 on the website (“Announcement”). An advertisement will be placed in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on the same day with the event name and website to remind participants to view the Announcement.
- Participants must be a Hong Kong resident. Terms and conditions apply
- Each Participant can only make one Registration. One Lucky Draw reference number will be assigned for each Registration. Duplicate Registration will be disqualified.
- Each Participant with a successful Registration has a chance to win a date stamped one-day admission ticket to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park ("Park") valid for admission on the date of redemption of the ticket ("Lucky Draw Ticket"). Prize is not guaranteed.
- The winning Participants will be announced on November 22, 2017 in and the Website ("Announcement"). An advertisement will be placed in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on the same day with the event name and Website to remind Participants to view the Announcement.
Credit: Image of Hong Kong Disneyland
HK Hong Kong Disneyland Resort New Territories
How to get there?
How To Get There:
- By MTR: ride MTR to Disneyland Resort Station on the Disneyland Resort line
- By bus. See route information
- By car or coach (parking facilities available)