This summer, the Hong Kong Wetland Park presents the ‘Butterfly Towel Origami Workshop’ in which participants can turn a towel into a butterfly origami. Come and join this fun and useful workshop!
- 21 July 2018 (Saturday)
- 11 August 2018 (Saturday)
- Venue: Multi-function Room 2, Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Target participants:For family and individual visitors
- Quota:140 per day
- Fee:Free for participation, but admission fee to Hong Kong Wetland Park is required.
Notes to Participants:
- Walk-in enrollment will start at 13:55 by queuing at the Multi-function Room 2. Quotas are limited. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each participant shall enroll in-person. One seat will be allocated to each person; no reservation of seat(s) for others is allowed.
- The quota(s) will be arranged by staff on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants shall be seated according to the instructions of the staff.
- Duration of making the butterfly towel origami is about 20 minutes.
- The Organiser(s) reserve the rights to adjust, cancel or terminate the activity under inclement weather or any special circumstances.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Wetland Park
+(852) 3152 2666
Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
How to get there?
At West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station, change to LRT 705 to Tin Sau Station (via tunnel) or Wetland Park Station (via footbridge) to the Park.