In this workshop, participants can create their colorful 2019 calendars to greet the Year of the Earth Pig with new hopes and aspirations.
Let’s join us and enjoy an enchanting Chinese New Year with your loved ones!
- Date: 2 February 2019 (Saturday) & 3 February 2019 (Sunday)
- Time:14:00, 14:20, 14:40,15:00, 15:20, 15:40, 16:00 (7 sessions; about 20 minutes per session)
- Venue:Multi-function Room 2, Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Target participants:For family and individual visitors. Children aged 4 or below shall be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Quota:30 per session
- Fee:Free for participation but admission fee to HKWP is required
Walk-in enrollment. Quotas are limited. Seats will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Wetland Park
+(852) 3152 2666
Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
How to get there?
At West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station, change to LRT 705 to Tin Sau Station (via tunnel) or Wetland Park Station (via footbridge) to the Park.