Insects perform key roles in ecosystems, acting as decomposers, predators and even engineers. Get a closer look and perhaps try touching these tiny creatures that surround us!
You will definitely discover a massive world of knowledge and fun!
- 30 June 2019 (Sunday)
- 7 July 2019 (Sunday)
- 21 July 2019 (Sunday)
- 11 August 2019 (Sunday)
- 18 August 2019 (Sunday)
- 8 September 2019 (Sunday)
- 22 September 2019 (Sunday)
- 5 October 2019 (Saturday)
- 20 October 2019 (Sunday)
- 3 November 2019 (Sunday)
- 17 November 2019 (Sunday)
- Time:14:30 & 15:00 (2 sessions; about 20 minutes per session)
- Venue:Multi-function Room 2, Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Target participants:For participants aged 6 or above only; Family and individual visitors are welcome
- Quota:15 per session
- Fee:Free for participation, but admission fee to Hong Kong Wetland Park is required
Notes to Participants
1) Walk-in enrollment will start at 5 minutes before the commencement of workshop. Participants shall queue in Multi-function Room 2. Quotas are limited and seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
2) Each participant shall enroll in-person. One seat will be allocated to each person. Reservation of seat(s) for others is not allowed.
3) The quota(s) will be arranged by staff on a first-come-first-served basis.
4) The Organiser(s) reserve the rights to adjust, cancel or terminate the activity under inclement weather or any special circumstances.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Wetland Park
20 October, 14:30 & 15:00
03 November, 14:30 & 15:00
17 November, 14:30 & 15:00.
+(852) 3152 2666
Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
How to get there?
At West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station, change to LRT 705 to Tin Sau Station (via tunnel) or Wetland Park Station (via footbridge) to the Park.