The Hong Kong Wetland Park will organise the “Phantom Butterfly Specimen Art Workshop” this summer.
The workshop will introduce you the characteristics of butterflies and let you create your own phantom butterfly specimen.
5 September 2020 (Saturday)
26 September 2020 (Saturday)
10 October 2020 (Saturday)
- Time:14:00, 14:40, 15:20, 16:00
- Venue: Multi-function Room 2, Hong Kong Wetland Park
- Language: Cantonese
- Target participants: For participants aged 6 or above; family and individual visitors are welcome
- Quota: 30 per session
- Fee: Free for participation, but admission fee to Hong Kong Wetland Park is required
Notes to Participants
1) Walk-in enrollment will begin 5 minutes before the commencement of workshop. Participants shall queue in Multi-function Room 2. Quota is limited and seats will be allocated on a first-come- first-served basis.
2) Each participant shall enroll in-person. One seat will be allocated to each person. Reservation of seat(s) for others is not allowed.
3) The quota will be arranged by our staffs on a first-come-first-served basis.
4) Facemask must be worn during the activity
5) Hong Kong Wetland Park reserves the rights to adjust, cancel or terminate the activity under inclement weather or any special circumstances at any time without prior notice.
Image Credit: Hong Kong Wetland Park
+(852) 3152 2666
Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories
How to get there?
At West Rail Tin Shui Wai Station, change to LRT 705 to Tin Sau Station (via tunnel) or Wetland Park Station (via footbridge) to the Park.