You’ve arrived on a strange planet. What do you see? For this challenge, we want you to create a brand-new world.
Through applying different disciplines, students will brainstorm and present their solutions and inventions in various ways.
Date: 15 April – 26 April 2019
- Morning session: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Afternoon session: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
*Parents are advised to pick 2 to 13 sessions
Age: 4 to 12 yrs
- Apply math and science concepts to real-world issues
- Develop writing, public speaking, problem solving, and
- Time management skills
- Discover different types of building solutions
- Research and propose solutions to engineering challenges
- Learn how communities work and become better citizens
- Develop strong time management and project management skills
Image Credit: Imperial Academy Limited
15 April - 26 April, time: 10:00-12:00
15 April - 26 April, time: 13:30-15:30.
Shop IB, No.18 Fuk Lo Tsun Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong