Ready for trick-or-treating?
Give the classic eats a Halloween twist and impress your guests with these sinister but cute snacks! Your little monsters are sure to love them too!
- Demonstration: Witch Chocolate Cupcake (2 pcs)
- Make and bring home: Pumpkin Monster Cupcake (4 pcs)
- Ingredients, recipe, aprons and refreshments will be provided
- Each adult member can bring one child aged 6-12
- Language : Cantonese
- Location : Easy123 Dining & Cooking Studio (Shop 221, 2/F, K11)
Tutor Candace Ku
Candace is a Japanese food culture columnist at AM730 and recipe writer for several popular websites. Besides being a cooking instructor, Candace is now also a full time mother, taking care her Japanese husband and two daughters. Candace is passionate about spreading her message of how Japanese family food can be simple and fun to prepare. She enjoys designing lunchboxes and dinners for her kids every day.
Image Credit: K11 Kulture Academy
Fee: 450 HKD
+(852) 3118 8070
18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui