Get a group of friends together and create unqiue teacups online from the comfort of your own home! Learn to decorate and paint on Chinese teacups inspired by typical Chinese art motifs such as bamboos and plum blossoms. Using a combination of Chinese and Western painting techqniues, be guided by the studio's artist to decorate your very own teacups.
- Suitable for ALL Levels | Adults | 11years +
- $450 | 1.5 hours (Includes 2 ceramic teacups and tools kit)
- Add $40 for extra teacup
FREE shipping in Hong Kong
*Classes will be conducted via Zoom
* Min. of participants : 4 people.
Time slots available:
Please email preferred time slots before purchase:
Tuesday and Thursday
- 10:30am- 12:00pm (HK time) Suitable for Asia and US West Coast time zones.
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday and Thursday
- 8:00pm - 9:30pm (HK time) Suitable for Europe and US East Coast time zones.
**Please email other prefered time slots if above do not work for you.
Equipment included in kit:
- x2 ceramic teacups
- x1 'size 1' Western painting brush
- x1 small size Chinese Painting brush
- x3 ceramic colors and small pot of gloss
- Exercise and instruction sheets
Other things to prepare at home:
- Water holder, tissue paper, small plate for paints
Image Credit: KA Atelier. Private Painting Studio
Tue 10:30–12:00, Thu 10:30–12:00, Fri 15:00–16:30.
Fee: 520 HKD