The Secret World of Wild Animals programme is designed to connect students with wilderness and, through various activities, unveil the secrets of our native wild animals
The one-day programme offers a unique experience: students will explore the forest silently, giving them the possibility to open their hearts, really listen and be alive to nature.
They will become animal detectives, getting to know some of our native wild animals through observation, and they’ll even have the opportunity to be close to rescued animals, which will give them an even greater sense of connection with them.
- Know more about Hong Kong’s wild animals and learn about our conservation work
- Foster respect for animals through close observation and encounter
- Learn about animal habitats from the signs they leave behind
- Appreciate the inter-connected relationship between nature and ourselves
Primary and secondary school students. 22 people maximum per workshop (students and adults); there must be at least one adult for every 12 students.
Date / Time
- Monday to Saturday (not available on Sundays and Public Holidays)
- One-day: 09:30 - 15:00
- Half-day: 09:30 - 12:00 or 14:00 - 16:30
Image Credit: Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
Full Day Per Person: 100 HKD (50% off for registered schools & charity organisations)
Half Day Per Person: 50 HKD (50% off for registered schools & charity organisations)
+(852) 2483 7200
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories